Internship - Tax Apprentice
This is a great opportunity for someone in an accounting or general business major seeking accounting and tax experience. Look forward to working in a highly regarded, fast-paced, and energetic environment. Our tax internship program is designed to provide a true opportunity to develop tax compliance, tax research, and tax software skills.
This position is part-time, around 10-20 hours per week, based out of the Westborough location. No travel (other than to the office) is expected. Hours of operation are flexible and negotiable.
- Prepare federal, state, and local tax returns; including related schedules, work papers, and reports.
- Calculate estimated tax payments for tax paying entities.
- Support the company’s compliance and provide research for various taxation and technical accounting issues.
- Support the company in preparation of client QuickBooks Accounts, tax estimates, projections, and forecasts for various high-net-worth individuals and businesses.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or General Business.
- Ideal candidate will have completed some coursework in accounting subjects and will have familiarity with accounting operations.
- Previous work experience in an accounting role is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with management at all levels are required.
- Detail oriented, positive attitude, highly motivated with a desire to learn.
- Self-motivated with the ability to problem solve.
- Proficient skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Intuit Products Preferable.
For more information about the Tax Apprentice Internship position, please fill out the 'Contact Us' section below, or send an e-mail directly to Office@TaxationServices.com
Krumsiek & Associates, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer, anddoes not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws.
Copyright Krumsiek & Associates, P.C.