Internship - Tax Apprentice
This is a great opportunity for someone in an accounting or general business major seeking accounting and tax experience, looking to work in a highly regarded, fast-paced and energetic environment. Our tax internship program is designed to provide a true opportunity to develop tax compliance, tax research and tax software skills.
This position is expected to be 10-20 hours per week based out of the 112 Turnpike Road, Westborough, MA location. No travel (other than to the office) is expected. Hours of operations are flexible and negotiable.
- Prepare federal, state and local tax returns, including related schedules, work papers and reports.
- Calculate estimated tax payments for tax paying entities.
- Support the company’s compliance and provide research for various taxation and technical accounting issues.
- Support the company in preparation of client QuickBooks Accounts, tax estimates, projections and forecasts for various high net worth individuals and businesses.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or General Business.
- Ideal candidate will have completed some coursework in accounting subjects and will have familiarity with accounting operations.
- Previous work experience in an accounting role is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with management at all levels are required.
- Detail oriented, positive attitude, highly motivated with a desire to learn.
- Self-motivated with the ability to problem solve.
- Proficient skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Intuit Products Preferable.
For more information about the Tax Apprentice Internship position, please fill out the 'Contact Us' section below, or send an e-mail directly to Kim@TaxationServices.com.
Krumsiek & Associates, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer, does not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws.
Copyright Krumsiek & Associates, P.C.