Office Assistant/Client Service Specialist
The Office Assistant/Client Service Specialist will have many general office duties including answering phones, scheduling appointments, maintaining appropriate levels of supplies, billing and collections, and various other administrative assisting tasks. This role is in a fast paced environment and require someone who has great customer service skills, great organization, and has an extreme attention to detail.
- Help greet clients at the office.
- Answer phones and scheduling for the accounting firm.
- Help assist clients with various requests.
- Copying and scanning documents into client records.
- Help assemble the Year-End Letter and Quarterly Newsletters.
- Work with clients for outstanding invoices and collections.
- Maintain appropriate levels of office supplies.
- Assist with tax season processes.
- Assist with other duties and special projects as needed.
- Accounting office experience is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, friendly, courteous and helpful.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong desire to succeed and contribute in a professional environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Google and Intuit Products preferable.
For more information about the Office Assistant/Client Service Specialist position, please fill out the 'Contact Us' section below, or send an e-mail directly to Kim@TaxationServices.com.
Krumsiek & Associates, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer, does not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws.
Copyright Krumsiek & Associates, P.C.