Senior Tax Accountant
The Senior Tax Accountant will have the ability to review, react and develop quickly and consistently while being attentive to the needs of the junior team members and regulatory organizations. This individual needs to be able to work in a high performing fast-paced environment. This candidate will have some management expectations for the oversight, review and aid in the development of the junior team members. Candidates with a pre-existing book of business are welcomed to the practice.
- Prepare and review individual, corporate and partnership tax returns in compliance with IRS regulations.
- Prepare and review extensions.
- Review first draft estimates for federal and state income tax payments.
- Assist in and review the preparation of tax accounting records and related detail.
- Work with business clients to maintain their bookkeeping records by entering checks and deposits, preparing bank reconciliations, preparing and entering journal entries.
- Process annual Form 1099’s for clients.
- Prepare and review draft response letters to taxing authorities.
- Build client relationships year round.
- Manage, develop, train and mentor junior team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Accounting or Finance).
- Minimum of three to five years accounting experience.
- Ability to apply a broad knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Intuit Products Preferable.
- Prior basic supervisory experience preferred.
- Enhanced certificates or licenses (CPA, EA, ProAdvisor, etc.) preferred or on fast track for application for such licenses or certifications.
For more information about the Senior Tax Accountant position, please fill out the 'Contact Us' section below, or send an e-mail directly to Kim@TaxationServices.com.
Krumsiek & Associates, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer, does not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws.
Copyright Krumsiek & Associates, P.C.