Staff Tax Accountant
The Staff Tax Accountant will prepare tax returns both corporate and individual. Efficiently read, research, develop, and prepare resolutions to various taxing agency correspondence. This individual needs to be detail oriented with the capacity to work in a high performing, fast-paced environment.
- Prepare individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Help with extensions, annual reports, and workers comp audits.
- Prepare estimates for federal and state income tax payments.
- Resolve tax notices.
- Support senior members promptly with tasks needed in tight time constraints.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Accounting or Finance).
- Minimum of three years accounting experience.
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient skills with QuickBooks.
- Self-driven, motivated, and able to work independently.
- EA, CPA, MST preferred, but not required.
For more information about the Tax Accountant position, please fill out the 'Contact Us' section below, or send an e-mail directly to Office@TaxationServices.com
Krumsiek & Associates, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state, or local laws.
Copyright Krumsiek & Associates, P.C.