The Tax Accountant will have the ability to learn, react and develop quickly and consistently while being attentive to the needs of the senior team members and regulatory organizations. This individual needs to be able to work in a high performing fast-paced environment.
- Prepare individual, corporate and partnership tax returns in compliance with IRS regulations.
- Assist with preparing extensions.
- Prepare first draft estimates federal and state income tax payments.
- Assist in the preparation of tax accounting records and related detail.
- Work with business clients to maintain their bookkeeping records by entering checks and deposits, preparing bank reconciliations, preparing and entering journal entries.
- Process annual Form 1099’s for clients.
- Prepare draft response letters to taxing authorities.
- Build client relationships year round.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Accounting or Finance).
- Minimum of one year accounting experience.
- Ability to apply a broad knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Intuit Products Preferable.
- Interest in obtaining Enrolled Agent certification.
For more information about the Tax Accountant position, please fill out the 'Contact Us' section below, or send an e-mail directly to Kim@TaxationServices.com.
Krumsiek & Associates, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer, does not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws.
Copyright Krumsiek & Associates, P.C.